Turn the hours you spend on your accounts into minutes!
Everyone wants to run their business smarter and faster. Cloud accounting software is no longer an option but an essential requirement for a modern business.
Working in the cloud will give you a better overview of your business management, and improve collaboration with your customers, team members and accountants.
What is ‘the cloud’?
The cloud is a platform used to make data and software accessible online anytime, anywhere, from any device at your fingertips. Think about when you use internet banking. Every time you access this information, you’re using a cloud based data base.
Problems with accounting software that is not in cloud
• The data in the system isn’t up to date and neither is the software.
• It only works on one computer and data bounces from place to place. For example, on a USB drive. This is not secure or reliable.
• Only one person has user access. Key people can’t access financial and customer details.
• It’s costly and complicated to keep backups (if done at all).
• It’s expensive, difficult and time consuming to upgrade the software.
• Customer support is expensive and slow.
Why the cloud and accounting software are the perfect match
You can use cloud-based software from any device with an internet connection. Online accounting means business owners stay connected to their data and their accountants. The software can integrate with a whole ecosystem of add-ons. It’s scalable, cost effective and easy to use.
In the cloud, there’s no need to install and run applications over a desktop computer. Instead, you pay for the software by monthly subscription.
Modern business demands up to date accurate financial information.
We can relieve you and your staff of an enormous burden by taking care of all your bookkeeping and accounting needs, including the preparation of your annual accounts and periodic management accounts for tax, business appraisal and planning purposes.
We will discuss your requirements with you and provide you with tailored information and constructive advice on a regular basis.
Talk to us today on (02) 8712 6838 for further information on Cloud Accounting!